RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Our return policy is valid for 30 days.
STEP 1: Please ensure your unwanted garment remains in immaculate, original condition (undamaged, unmarked and unworn) with tags attached, as received before proceeding with a return or exchange. Any sign of discoloration or markings such as deodorant or makeup will deem the garment as non-returnable.
STEP 2: Contact Public Myth Customer Service or reply to the email invoice that we initially sent you.
Phone: 604-737-8565 Email: email@example.com
STEP 3: Provide us with your order number and let us know if you would like to make an Exchange or Return. If requesting an exchange, please provide the replacement item details and it will be set on hold for you.
STEP 4: Our team will process your request and issue your Return Authorization Number. We do not provide return shipping labels.
STEP 5: Place item(s) back in original or new shipping packaging.
STEP 6: Ship your return back to us. Refer to the email you received from Public Myth which contains the Return Authorization Number and follow the instructions. You are responsible for any shipping costs related to returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund for an item that included "Free Shipping", the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund. $9 for standard shipping, and $15 for express. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
STEP 7: Provided your return meets our requirements, our Returns Team will then ensure that your refund or exchange is processed as soon as possible. You will be notified via email once we complete your return. Returns are processed within 1-2 business days from us receiving them. In the case of an exchange, your new item will be shipped to you with free standard shipping within 1-2 business days.
STEP 8: Please allow an extra 3-10 days for the refund to appear on your credit card or PayPal.
Important Note: We may decline to offer a refund, store credit or exchange within the 30-Day return time frame if your item(s) do not meet the following requirements:
- All Items must be returned within 30 days of the original package being received. All claims for returns, shortages, damaged or incorrect merchandise must be made within 7 days of the delivery date. (If 30 days have gone by since you received your package, we will not be able to offer you a refund or exchange and your items will be returned to you)
- All garments must be returned unwashed, unworn, and have the original tags still attached. We cannot accept merchandise that has been worn or altered in any way. All of our garments have specific washing instructions on the label: we are not responsible for failure to follow these instructions, no exceptions.
- We require a receipt or proof of purchase in order to complete a refund/exchange (please refer to your email for a copy of your receipt)
- Returns and exchanges may be declined if the returned product was damaged by someone other than Public Myth as the manufacturer.
- Returns and exchanges will not be accepted for any Sale items or Gift Cards.
Please note that if your return does not pass our requirements following inspection by our Returns Team, we will advise you that your refund/exchange has been declined and will ship the product back to you.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet after 2 business days of us receiving your return, first check your bank statement.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us by replying to the original email invoice that we had sent you.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded or exchanged. ***All sales items are final sale***
Exchanges (if applicable)
If you need to exchange an item please contact us (by replying to the original email invoice that we had sent you) for return instructions.
We only replace items if they are defective/damaged.
Secondary returns/exchanges (if applicable)
If you make an exchange and decide the new item is still not right for you, you can return or exchange within 10 days of when you received your exchanged item. You will be responsible for all shipping costs, including the cost to ship the new item to you. You will be emailed an invoice for $9 and receive standard shipping.
How can I receive my exchange faster?All exchanges are processed within 1-2 business days after they are received back at Public Myth. However, if you are in need of your exchange quicker than our traditional turn around time you may want to consider placing a new order for the item you need and returning the original item for a refund. If you decide to use this method, let us know and there will be no deductions made to your refund for the original item.
- Contact us by replying to your order confirmation email or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your RA# and request a refund.
- Place a new order for the replacement item. Make sure you select the shipping method that will ensure delivery in the time frame you need.
- We will ship the new order.
- Mail the return back to us. Instructions will be provided when RA# is requested.
- Receive your new replacement order.
- We will then issue a refund for the original item once it is returned.
If the item was marked (via note left on order) as a gift when purchased and it was shipped directly to you, then you will receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be emailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves (to give to you later), then we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will be aware of your return.
You are responsible for any shipping costs related to returning your item, the deduction will be made from your refund. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you receive a refund for an item that included "Free Shipping", the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
The time it takes for your exchanged product to reach you may vary depending on your location.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.