The Eco-Friendly Fabric
- GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- Wash cold, tumble dry medium or hang dry for longer life
- Naturally “green”, ecologically friendly & fully sustainable
- Requires no pesticides
- Fully biodegradable
- Naturally antibacterial & odour resistant
- Natural lustre, natural wicking properties, non-toxic and non-irritating
This ethically made fabric is a blend of 60% organic cotton and 40% bamboo viscose. Milled in Montreal, it is fully sustainable and ecologically friendly. Although organic cotton is already softer than conventional cotton, the bamboo added to this fleece makes it stand out. Because of how soft and eco-friendly this fabric is, it’s incomparable to traditional fleece.
Eco-fact: switching to organic cotton can cut harmful emissions by 46% and saves a substantial amount of water!
|ECO-FRIENDLY||SUPER SOFT||BIO DEGRADABLE|
|SLOW FASHION||ETHICALLY MADE||LOW FOOT PRINT|