Are you looking for an opportunity to expand your knowledge & experience with one of Vancouver’s hottest active wear retailers?
Are you an ambitious, creative, self-starter who is looking to join a team where your creative expression will be not only heard, but considered within the company?
Are you an individual who is committed to living an active lifestyle, full of indoor and outdoor adventures?
If so, we have the perfect position for you.
Public Myth is one of the fastest growing active wear companies in Vancouver (with our boutique location right in the heart of Kits, and our warehouse located in Olympic Village). We would love to invite you to be a part of our ever-expanding team if you fit the following qualifications:
RETAIL ASSOCIATE/VISUAL MERCHANDISING
- acquiring & demonstrating an understanding of product knowledge
- offering & executing creative input for visual merchandising
- style customers with a mix and match of wardrobe options
- administrative support
- customer service support
- retail sales & returns
- all day-to-day tasks to be completed in store
- maintenance of social media accounts
- non-commission, no pressure sales
- creative individual, with an ability to “think outside the box"
- ambitious, with the ability to be a self-starter
- optimistic personality, with a “glass half-full” type of view on the world
- finds enjoyment in living a healthy & active lifestyle
- ability to provide great customer service
- ability to work as a team player and on your own
Please forward your cover letter & resume to: email@example.com or drop off in person Monday – Friday from 9am-5pm at our head office (1631 Powell Street, Vancouver). Additionally, please include an explanation of why you think you would be the perfect match for our team, as well as a bit about yourself and your hobbies.
We look forward to hearing from you!