ACTIVE WEAR OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE
Are you looking for an opportunity to expand your knowledge & experience with one of Vancouver’s hottest active wear brands? Are you an ambitious, creative, self-starter who is looking to join a team where your creative expression will be not only heard, but also considered within the company? Are you an individual who is committed to living a healthy active lifestyle, full of adventure and has a passion for fashion? If so, we have the perfect position for you: Public Myth is one of the fastest growing active wear companies in Vancouver and we would love to invite you to be a part of our ever-expanding team. This is a full time position for someone with goals, who is full of energy and thrives on career growth! The following duties would be included, but not limited to, the Operations Associate role:
- Online Operations: Overseeing all customer service communication ensuring positive brand interaction. Providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
- Execute promotional marketing and attend industry related events to create brand awareness.
- Wholesale Account Management: Oversee the wholesale program and build strong relationships with our retailers. Contact buyers, explain product features, and answer any questions that our customers may have.
- Brand development, awareness & web site traffic growth: Assist in developing brand and sales strategies through comprehensive knowledge and implementation of Social Media Marketing strategies.
- Social interaction and maintenance: Planning, uploading and connecting customers via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest. Planning and posting engaging content to create brand awareness and increase online/retail sales.
- Acquiring & demonstrating an understanding of product knowledge.
- Maintaining files up to date, process invoice payments, and prepare expense reports.
- Style customers with a mix and match of wardrobe options.
- Packing and shipping of online orders.
- General operational duties.
- All day-to-day tasks to be completed in office.
- Reliable, hard worker, with a strong work ethic & sense of morals
- Creative individual, with an ability to “think outside the box”
- Ambitious, with the ability to be a self-starter
- Optimistic personality, with a “glass half-full” type of view on the world
- Finds enjoyment in living a healthy & active lifestyle
- Ability to provide great customer service
- Ability to work as a team player
- High school diploma
- Customer service experience
- Strong interpersonal skills; proven ability to effectively manage relationships internally and externally including confrontations and team building
- A passion for and healthy active lifestyle
- Available to work full time (5 days) Monday-Friday and occasional Saturdays
Please forward your cover letter & resume in response to this posting or drop off in person Monday– Friday from 9am-5pm at our head office (1631 Powell St. in Vancouver). Please include an explanation of why you think you would be the perfect match for our team, as well as a bit about yourself and your hobbies. The wage will depend on experience. We look forward to hearing from you!
- High school or equivalent
Job Type: Full time
BUST - Measure the body at the fullest part
HIP - Measure the body at the fullest part
Pant inseam lengths (unless otherwise noted) XS = 32.5", S-XL = 34"
Full length legging inseam length XS = 27.5", S-L = 29"
**All measurements are done in inches.**
...come to those who sign up for our emails.
Be the first to know about updates, new arrivals & site exclusives.